Income tax return, undeclared income, unfiled tax return, unpaid back taxes, tax deduction for business expenses refused.
Tax DefendersTM is an independent organization, specialized in the field of providing cost-effective tax related services to solve tax problems under one roof.
We promote negociation with tax authorities.
Tax DefendersTM provides help and assistance to find solutions to problems related to income tax, sales taxes, and other related problems at an affordable cost.
You have a dispute with the Canada Revenue Agency and/or Revenu Québec and need help with:
- Notice of assessment
- Notice of objection of an assessment showing arbitrary tax amount, related to a misinterpretation
- Constat d’infraction of Revenu Québec
- Dispute and conflict resolution services: agreement or settlement with the tax authorities
- Income tax return preparation, production of late income tax return for previous years and tax report for back taxes, unfiled tax return and request to file
- Negotiation of a payment agreement or a settlement with both federal and provincial governments
- Debt relief penalties and interests (taxpayer relief)
- Assistance in view of an audit
- Unaccepted expenses
- Lost documents
- Double imposition
- Seizure of assets by the tax authorities
- Voluntary disclosure or undeclared income and/or Canadians or foreign assets
- Tax planning for payment of income tax and taxes (GST QST), DAS, or other tax related matters and personal obligations for business owners
- Other tax related problems
To whom our services are directed?
- The taxpayer
- Renovation and construction contractors
- Other Canadian businesses, corporations, companies, foreign investors
- Independent and free-lance workers
- Canadian employees working abroad, overseas
- Employees from a foreign country working in Canada
- Professionals workers from abroad working in Canada
- Foreign corporations investing in Canada
- Non-residents (see Expat tax Planning)
Why chose Tax Defenders TM?
- The expertise of our multidisciplinary team
Negotiations with the Canada Revenue Agency and Revenu Québec are given priority.
All our services are under one roof for better coordination and efficiency, thus reducing delays and costs.
- Our accessibility
We can meet you in our offices of Brossard and Laval; we serve all the territories of the province of Quebec, the Ottawa-Gatineau-Hull region and the rest of Canada and if you are abroad, no problem, we will serve you by phone or by our secured e-mail connections.
You ask yourself the following questions?
- How do I defend myself against the tax authorities?
- How do I contest a decision from the tax authorities?
- How do I summit an objection?
- How do I apply for a waiver of penalties and interests to pay?
- Where do I call to get help at an affordable cost?
Call us today or let us know about your situation by e-mail.
TAX DEFENDERS TM
Phone number: (450) 672-1333
Facsimile: (450) 672-2470
Toll free : 1 866 411-1333
« We solve tax problems…
one satisfied client at a time. »
Tip of the Day
In case of income tax and sales taxes problems with the Canada Revenue Agency or Revenu Québec, call on the expert team of Tax Defenders TM, which promotes negotiation, to defend yourself and provide solutions to tax disputes relating to federal or provincial taxes, in situations where deductions are refused, expenses denied, arbitrary assessment, tax arrears, voluntary disclosure, etc.
In case of unreported income, to challenge a decision, to object to a notice of assessment, to prepare for a tax audit, to protect your assets, avoid seizure of your property or for a request to produce income tax, sales tax, self-employed, previous years, residents and non-residents, Tax Defenders TM offers tax assistance services at an affordable cost.
If you are wondering where to get tax assistance between Canada and your new country of residence; the sale and acquisition of real estate, a business merger, a reorganization, or how to eliminate or reduce interest and penalties on unpaid taxes, in the event of a dispute over the interpretation of tax law, arbitration, DAS or unreduced withholding tax, shareholder liability, for representation with tax authorities following a notice of assessment consult Tax Defenders TM.